Public Speaking Success: IMPROMPTU public speaking
About this course
Become stronger and more confident at impromptu public speaking in 7 days. This course leads you step-by-step through proven impromptu public speaking frameworks and speech delivery techniques. The steps are simple and rely on practice and common sense.
Are you ready to speak impromptu with confidence and ease?
Then you’re in the right place. I have compiled a simple step-by-step system that will show you how to speak off the cuff without breaking into a sweat. All you need to do is spend 15 – 20 minutes each day for one week.
As the author of a best-selling public speaking book, a public speaking trainer, and an international performer, I will show you a variety of ways to approach impromptu speaking.
No more nerves and sweaty palms. Know how to cope with almost any impromptu public speaking situation and how to structure your answer so that you don’t have to worry about what to say next.
- Do you start to tremble when you’re asked to speak up during work meetings?
- Do you worry what to say next?
- Are your impromptu public speaking answers too brief?
- Do your impromptu answers lack structure and clarity?
- Do you struggle to engage people with your stories when public speaking off the cuff?
- Is your vocal expression dull and monotone?
- Would you like to achieve public speaking to groups for several minutes without needing to script your words?
- Would you like to feel comfortable in social situations where small talk or chit chat is needed?
- Does the thought of running a Q&A session make you nervous when public speaking?
- Are you afraid you’ll dry up and run out of things to say?
Each day you will learn a new impromptu public speaking framework, take on at least one new mindset or delivery tip and practise several questions.
Over the course of the 7 days you will go from impromptu public speaking for just 1-minute, all the way to being able to provide a 4-minute answer.
Each video lecture contains an example question and an additional question for you to try under timed conditions.
There is also a daily homework lecture containing two further impromptu public speaking questions and a summary of the day’s delivery strategies.
You will also find self-assessment handouts for the beginning and end of the course.
For those who complete the course there is even a special surprise gift, highly relevant and useful if you want your impromptu public speaking to improve.
What am I going to get from this course?
- You will gain the confidence to help you through job interviews, Q&A sessions, small talk, conversation with strangers, Toastmasters Table Topics and more, when you are public speaking.
- You will have a step-by-step plan to improve your impromptu public speaking
- You will learn 7 speaking frameworks to apply to off-the-cuff public speaking situations
- You will know how to open and close your impromptu speech
- You will learn how to deliver your speech so that it makes sense and stays on track
- You will learn how to vary your delivery when public speaking, to keep things interesting for your audience
- You will learn how to bring your public speaking stories to life and how to engage your listeners
- We will talk about confidence and mindset
- We will talk about strategies to get through your impromptu public speaking situation and remain in the moment with your audience.
Who is the target audience?
This course is ideal for those who lack confidence in off-the-cuff speaking situations and are relatively new to impromptu public speaking.
This course is NOT for those who are already super confident at impromptu public speaking.