Learn 2D Game Development with Unity and C# Programming
Do you want to learn to make awesome games and apps using Unity3D, but know nothing about where to begin? No problem! In my course, we’ll go over all the basics you need to get started, and learn how to make great games with Unity. In this course, we’ll be going over:
- Unity3D’s user interface, and using the different windows to develop your project.
- An introduction to the C# programming language, where we’ll make our script and learn to work with components in Unity to make our game come to life.
- How to make a visually appealing game scene and properly adjust and align UI graphics like text, buttons and graphics.
- How to export your project to computer and mobile devices.
- Learn to build a game of Blackjack, the popular card game. With input like Hitting & standing, and being able to place your bet with in-game money. With win, lose and game over events.
At the beginning of the course, we’ll introduce you to downloading Unity and good places to download royalty free assets online for us to work with in our game. And then we’ll get familiar with Unity3D’s setup and development environment. So we can build our game scene.
Next we’ll get familiar with the C# programming language, and how easy it is to integrate our scripts into Unity. In the course, we’ll go over basic programming fundamentals such as:
- Variables and Arrays.
- Methods and Functions.
- Loops and Keywords.
Towards the end of the course, we’ll be putting the rest of our Blackjack game together with what we learned. And then we’ll go over how to build our project to platforms like computer and mobile devices.
This course is perfect for student who want:
- To learn Unity3D one of the most popular game engines out in the industry.
- To learn programming basics and coding in the C# language.
- To be able to make a game from start to finish.
Enroll in the course and get started learning how to make awesome games & apps!