From 0 to 1: Data Structures & Algorithms in Java
Learn so you can see it with your eyes closed
Visualise - really vividly imagine - the common data structures, and the algorithms applied to them
Pick the correct tool for the job - correctly identify which data structure or algorithm makes sense in a particular situation
Calculate the time and space complexity of code - really understand the nuances of the performance aspects of code
This is an animated, visual and spatial way to learn data structures and algorithms
- Our brains process different types of information differently – evolutionarily we are wired to absorb information best when it is visual and spatial i.e. when we can close our eyes and see it
- More than most other concepts, Data Structures and Algorithms are best learnt visually. These are incredibly easy to learn visually, very hard to understand most other ways
- This course has been put together by a team with tons of everyday experience in thinking about these concepts and using them at work at Google, Microsoft and Flipkart
- Big-O notation and complexity
- Graphs and Graph Algorithms
- Linked lists
You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!