Boost Your Productivity: Adapt, Improve, Do!
Look, I’ll cut the small talk.
This short one hour productivity course will help you deal with your inner brakes that stop you from achieving your goals.
There’s nobody blocking you more from achieving your goals than yourself.
And it doesn’t really matter if they we are talking personal or professional productivity. Goals are goals and achieving or failing to achieve them follows the same principles.
So HOW DO I PLAN to get you from “wanting” to “doing”?
- We’ll start with your willpower because that’s what we lack most of the times. We’ll take a look at the science of willpower, how it works and train this “muscle“.
- Then we go over motivation. But not the old fashion way where all I do is get you hyped. That doesn’t last. We analyze your WHY and give you a reason to be motivated.
- Moving on we have your habits. And as the saying goes: “We first make our habits then they make us.”
- The next obvious step is goal setting. Once you have the willpower, motivation and habits to achieve them, it’s necessary to make sure they are the right ones. “You don’t want to climb to the top of the ladder of success and realize it’s leaning against the wrong wall.”
- Once goals are out of the way, we go over your decision making process because this is what most often blocks you or slows you from achieving your goals. And we’ll focus extensively on you not lying to yourself, because nobody can exploit your weaknesses more than you.
- And last but not least we cover your comfort zone and how you can consistently expand it and achieve bigger and bigger things each time you put your mind to it.
So HERE’S MY PROMISE:
If you watch this productivity course and APPLY at least one thing you learn from it, you will get significant improvement in that area of your life.
It’s as simple as that. No secret recipe of productivity, no magic.
The only variable that I have zero control over and you are the only one that has, is YOU TAKING ACTION.
Right now you might lack some concepts to achieve your goals, but after watching the course all you’ll lack will be ACTION.
My ONLY GOAL with this productivity course is to get an email from YOU, 4 weeks from now, saying:
“I did that thing you said in Lecture X and got these results. Thank you.”
And that THANK YOU is MY WIN.
And remember what’s essential….DOING!
Quick course overview where we go over everything we're going to cover in it and also what you should expect from it.
In this video we talk about something everyone wanted more of...and that is willpower, the ability to get yourself to do more of what you think will get you closer to your objectives.
Here we take a look at motivation and why it mustn't be external because that type of motivation is not sustainable. You need to truthfully ask yourself why do you want that goal in order to make sure you''ll stay committed to the plan.
The consensus on success is that it's defined by your habits. That's why in this video we will analyze what a habit is, how to change an existing one or create a new one and how to get take control of your patterns.
While in the first part of the course we focused on getting you in the mindset of doing, now we shift attention to you doing the right things. And that's what goal setting is, making sure you're pushing in the right direction and not achieve goals you didn't really desire.
Nothing influences more the speed at which you make progress than your decision making speed. That's why it's essential you have complete understanding of the different styles of decision making, the risks and traps and not waste any time.
If there was a metric that accurately tells us if we're growing or not as people, then that metric is our comfort zone. And in this video what we do is cover in detail how to be in control of your empowering or limiting beliefs and be the best you can be as the saying goes.
Before sending you out to apply everything you've learned in this course on various aspects of your life I think it's important to go over everything once more so you get a birds-eye view of things.
In this last video we go over the blueprint for you to successfully implement and integrate in your life everything you've learned in the course, because the goal is not knowledge alone but applied knowledge.