Best Excel Course: Data Cleaning – For further Data Analysis
Before you read what I have to say, see what my students are saying about my courses on Excel:
“I would like to tell you that I am very impressed with your courses so far – I particularly like the short videos that allow me to get to a topic quickly and then move on (your competitors mostly offer 20-30 min videos which is a bit much to keep one’s attention span). The other gem in your training are the shortcuts, I found no other course with the same insights.” by Peter Klugsberger, Australia, ex-McKinsey & Co., served various senior roles (CEO, COO) in various companies
“I thought you knew me – You solved the exact problem which I face at my office in your course” by Rajesh Dhoot, India, ex-Sr. Manager, Finance and Accounts, Ultratech Cements – An Aditya Birla Group Co.
We get data from various sources like ERP, SAP and in different formats. In order to make it useful to analyse, we have to clean this and put them in a structured format. It’s a pure time-consuming activity. In order to save time and effort on cleaning and put the structure in place, We need few important data cleaning techniques as mentioned below which are part of this course. Check the list of Topics being covered in this course on Data Cleaning in Excel:
- Go To (Special) with Errors
- Go To (Special) without Errors
- Go To (Special) with Ctrl + Enter
- Go To (Special) – Fill Intermittent Black Cells
- Go To (Special) –Visible Cells vs Shortcuts
- Text Formulas – Change Case using UPPER(), PROPER() & LOWER()
- Text Formulas – Remove Leading, Trailing & excess Intermittent spaces using TRIM()
- Text Formulas – Using LEN() & TRIM() together
- Text Formulas – T(), N() & VALUE()
- Text Formulas – REPT() for artificial Column Chart in a Cell
- Text Formulas – REPT() & LEN() for adding leading zero before incomplete Cheque Nos.
- Find & Replace – Using Wildcard character ( )
- Find & Replace – Neutralising Wildcard characters to remove them from data
- Find & Replace – Word vs. Excel
- Find & Replace – Cell Format
- Text to Columns – Basics (Delimited)
- Text to Columns – Basics (Fixed Width) + Hidden Trick
- Text to Columns – Cleaning up numbers w. trailing minus sign
- Text to Columns – Cleaning up numbers w. leading DrCr text
- Text to Columns – Correcting invalid Dates (DMY)
- Text to Columns – Correcting invalid Dates (YMD)
- Text Formulas – LEFT(), RIGHT() & SEARCH()
- Text Formulas – MID() & LEN()
We have 26 videos of duration 1.5 hrs. Through practical examples, they start from the foundation and take you to the Ninja level application.
Your Question – Why should I take this mini-course on Excel?
Our Response – Because we cover the following –
- WHY should we use a certain formula or technique in a given situation
- What are the alternative approaches to solving the same problem
- Formulae and hidden tricks to truly make you a Master of Excel Data Cleaning Functions.
Example – Fill thousands of blank cells with desired value or text like 0 to do the calculation, using Go To (Special) formula Techniques.
Your Question – So will I learn Pivot table, Lookup & What-if Analysis?
Our Response – No. This course covers Basic to Intermediate level tips & tricks on Excel Data Cleaning like Go To Special, Find & Replace and more.
“The courses are really helpful whether in terms of saving time, improving your presentation skills or getting to learn new features. The videos give you the feeling of one to one attention. Moreover, their constant attachment by emailing new tricks is highly appreciating. #thankyouteamyoda” by Arundhati Raychaudhuri, Finance Professional, India
Important information before you join:
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- I will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
- Guided practice – over worksheets included for immediate practice
- Access to all videos 24 x 7 – learn online from anywhere
- A 30-day money back guarantee (we want you to be 100% satisfied)
If you have read this far, next action is JOINING this course. Invest 1.5 hrs. for a benefit of lifetime Ninja status on Excel Advanced Data Cleaning functions!