AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals Practice Tests with Learning Guide
Exam prep objectives:
Practice test 1: Describe core Azure concepts
Practice test 2: Describe core Azure services
Practice test 3: Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure
Practice test 4: Describe general security and network security features | Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features
Practice test 5: Describe Azure cost management and service level agreements
It’s an opportunity to verify knowledge about Microsoft Azure.
- Identify the benefits and considerations of using cloud services
- Describe the differences between categories of cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Describe the differences between types of cloud computing (Public, Private and Hybrid)
- Describe the core Azure architectural components
- Describe core resources available in Azure
- Describe core solutions available in Azure
- Describe Azure management tools
Practice Microsoft Azure security, privacy, compliance requirements and how to protect sensitive customer data.
Practice about Azure costs and how you can minimize costs. Additionally, we will to practice Azure SLAs, and the service lifecycle in Azure.